| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karlstad in August is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 73mm (2.9in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Karlstad are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:38 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:15 long and the longest day is 16:48 long with an average length of 15:33.
- There are approximately 7:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Karlstad August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Karlstad, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Karlstad:
- Lillehammer, Norway - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) NW
- Geilo, Norway - 309.4 kms (192.2 miles) WNW
- Gardermoen, Norway - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) NW
- Oslo, Norway - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) W
- Kristiansand, Norway - 339.4 kms (210.9 miles) WSW
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 204.5 kms (127 miles) SSW
- Goteborg, Sweden - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) SSW
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 208.9 kms (129.8 miles) SSW
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 279.8 kms (173.9 miles) SSW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) SW