| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karlstad in February is slightly cold at -4.7 °C (23.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.2 °C (29.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow now and again. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 11 days.
- In February the skies in Karlstad are very dim with on balance a scanty 2:15 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:01 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 9:09.
- There are approximately 6:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Karlstad February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Karlstad, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Karlstad:
- Lillehammer, Norway - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) NW
- Geilo, Norway - 309.4 kms (192.2 miles) WNW
- Gardermoen, Norway - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) NW
- Oslo, Norway - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) W
- Kristiansand, Norway - 339.4 kms (210.9 miles) WSW
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 204.5 kms (127 miles) SSW
- Goteborg, Sweden - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) SSW
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 208.9 kms (129.8 miles) SSW
- Vester°, LŠs°, Denmark - 279.8 kms (173.9 miles) SSW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) SW