| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karlstad in March is slightly cold at -1.1 °C (30.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.2 °C (22.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in March is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with intermittent snow. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of fluid is deposited during on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Karlstad are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:32 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Karlstad March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Karlstad, Sweden
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Karlstad:
- Lillehammer, Norway - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) NW
- Geilo, Norway - 309.4 kms (192.2 miles) WNW
- Gardermoen, Norway - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) NW
- Oslo, Norway - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) W
- Kristiansand, Norway - 339.4 kms (210.9 miles) WSW
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 204.5 kms (127 miles) SSW
- Goteborg, Sweden - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) SSW
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 208.9 kms (129.8 miles) SSW
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 279.8 kms (173.9 miles) SSW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) SW