| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karlstad in May is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 10 days.
- In May the blue above Karlstad is quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:46 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:54 long and the longest day is 18:03 long with an average length of 17:03.
- There are approximately 7:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Karlstad May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Karlstad, Sweden
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Karlstad:
- Lillehammer, Norway - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) NW
- Geilo, Norway - 309.4 kms (192.2 miles) WNW
- Gardermoen, Norway - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) NW
- Oslo, Norway - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) W
- Kristiansand, Norway - 339.4 kms (210.9 miles) WSW
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 204.5 kms (127 miles) SSW
- Goteborg, Sweden - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) SSW
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 208.9 kms (129.8 miles) SSW
- Vester°, LŠs°, Denmark - 279.8 kms (173.9 miles) SSW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) SW